Sunday, September 13, 2015

The beginning

I have decided to record my path as I learn and open my heart and mind to the Goddess and Gods. Currently I have been studying herbs and crystals. I really want to learn about tarot cards and being able to do readings for myself. Today Love said he would like to learn about Dragon Magick. I made the terrible mistake of expressing my doubt of the existence of the fey. That was a bad idea. They must have been offended. My things began to disappear and the children were not even home to move them. Needless to say I will not be doing that again. I also have decided to come out of the broom closet to my best friend. She then expressed that she has been interested in the path for quite some time but has not looked into it because she has been raised a christian her entire life. So now we are learning together.

I currently do not actively practice. I would like to learn more before I begin spell work and such. I want to make sure I know what I am doing enough to understand the consequences of my actions. I just am not confident enough to start that chapter. I also have yet to perform any rituals. The hardest thing is that I have the kids to think about and really do not get any time to myself. I think I will be having to adjust the times I do any kind of ritual or working. I hope to feel confident enough by the next full moon to do a ritual.

I have also come out of the broom closet to my middle child. She has expressed interest but I will not push her into anything. If this is what she decides to do with her life then I am all for it. I hope to stand behind my children in the decisions they make. I can only hope that I am able to teach them well enough that they can make good decisions in life. I hope to teach them to be better people than I have been in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment