I used to be an avid Crocheter. It was my hobby and I loved it more than anything. It helped me to deal with not being able to work anymore and helped to pass the time. I know that I could still try to crochet but it hurts so terribly. I lose the use of my hands for days after i work on a project and being a full time mom I can not have that go on. I really tried to push through and keep going but it has come to the point where I have accepted defeat. I am going to be looking into a hobby that I can do that is not so hard on my hands. I like to sew so I am going to be learning more about that and how to make all kinds of things. I like to craft. It helps with my depression as well and if I can craft something useful I like it even better.
Summer is winding down so quickly and I am so not prepared. I know it is happening if I am ready or not. To wrap my head around my oldest little being in high school. I can not believe it. It is a hard thing to realize.
Besides all that I have had another issue with the kids bio dad. He is unreliable as usual and I can no longer allow the littles to go see him. I am not sure of the activity going on over there either. The girls said they did not want to go over there any more. Of course the oldest little wants to still see him. I am not too sure what tell him at this point on that matter. I wish I could make it better for him but there is no changing his dad.
Well i am going to end on that note.
No comments:
Post a Comment