Well, we have taken a step into a new lifestyle. I have horrible anxiety, one of the triggers for me is clutter and an unorganized home. I have started to research how to minimize the things we have in our home. I think that people are more important than things. I feel that we have way too much junk. I do not need to collect things. I have been working on purging this last week. So far I feel we are doing pretty good. I have taken a load to the mission house here. I have hauled a load to a friend and given a few other things that I do not need and that another friend could use. It can sometimes be a little hard to let go of things. Sometimes things carry a sentimental value to us and I want to learn how to let that go. I gave almost all of my books away. I have a Kindle with a majority of what I gave away on there. So I figure why keep the books if I have them digitally. I kept my most favorite ones. I have even talked the kids into the lifestyle they are willing to give up a lot of the things they have been holding on to and not using. It is a huge step forward for us I feel that we will thrive well.
I also have some wonderful news to share. My fiance has decided to walk a pagan path. It has been awesome to be able to talk to him about it all and he actually listens to it. Before it was more of half listening and not really caring. I feel this will also be a huge step for us as well. I am excited to see where we will be going. I want to improve our lives and I feel these new changes will put us well on our way. I am going to be also working on my weight issues. I have a few illnesses that are aggravated by me being overweight. So I am going to have to pull myself up by the boot straps and get my rear in gear. I will work on keeping this updated with my progress.
I also wanted to say that I am praying and sending positive healing to everyone in Texas that has been affected by the storms and flooding. My heart goes out to all of you.



No comments:
Post a Comment