Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Band mom

Oh the joys of figuring out how to get all the things that school requires and still pay bills and buy food for the next two weeks. Sometimes it takes some creative meal planning to stretch food as far as I can. It is not always fun nor is it anything I would want to do all the time. I know that my middle little had better like band a whole lot! I am really glad to be supporting her through this endeavor. I did not know if anyone else would take up my love of band and playing an instrument. I had hoped one of them would. So far at the moment I feel like driving everyone where they need to go is my full time job. It is not fun waking up at three thirty in the morning. I know I would not make it if it weren't for monsters and coffee I would be a zombie. When school starts I know that it will be just as busy with football games, homework and whatever after school activity that the other littles will be taking part in.




I have not done a whole lot of spell crafting or much of anything except to decorate here and there for Lammas. I pulled out the pumpkins and hung up my harvest signs. I know that I have a nice dinner that I need to cook tomorrow but I am not sure I will have the energy to even do it. I am learning how to balance life and housework with driving all the time and appointments and diagnosis. I have a few health issues that I am hoping to have answers for soon. I go back to an important appointment soon I hope they can explain what is going on with me besides just saying lose weight. I know that much.





I have rambled on enough about all of this stuff so I will end it here. ~Keep it Magickal~

No comments:

Post a Comment