Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Back to School

It is crazy how time flies. It is about to be another school year. My middle started band practice today. I remember going to the very same band room for practice and the excitement and the scary parts. It was all new to me and I was absolutely in love with it. I had always wanted to participate in a school activity but was unable to until my mom moved away. She was not for it. My dad did not care as long as I was out of his way.

I am so proud of her for deciding to stick with it. We will see what the other two littles will get into starting this year the youngest wants to be a cheerleader. I hope she sticks with it as well.

It has been chaos here getting ready for school to start. School shopping finding out how things in high school works and all that goes with a new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment