I am working on learning more and sharing the things that I learn with others as well. I am also working on adjusting my schedule. Waking up at 3:30 a.m. is rough. But I know that I will get used to it eventually. Lots of coffee and I should be just fine. This morning my little stayed home sleeping, funny how normally her loud energetic antics in the morning drive me crazy. But this morning without her there my ride back home was quiet and boring. Normally I like quiet and boring but I had to stay up late and go get food for today. One of the joys of summer time never enough food. School is happening so fast I can not believe the summer is almost over again. It seems the older the kids get the faster that is seems to go by. Before I know it they will be gone and I will be looking around saying where did all that time go.
I have to go see my counselor today. I am not looking forward to it. I never am. I am curious to see how things will work now that I am no longer going for my littles. They were discharged from the program having completed it. I have been going on the intention at least on my part to work through all my issues from the past. Well, all that has been going on so far is going in telling how the kids are behaving. I did not realize that was all I was there for. I was under the impression it was to work through the traumas I have been through. But that is a whole different subject for another day.
I wonder if we are ever able to let go of the things we have been through. I have the hardest time letting go of past abuse. I just can not seem to figure out how to work past all of it. I hope one day to be able to figure that out. I am going to stop here as I have now gotten onto a whole different subject.



No comments:
Post a Comment