Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A little more about me

So I thought that I would share more about myself and my family. I have a mini zoo of animals a lot of them are rescues that were only supposed to be here for a short time. We have yet to find homes for them. We have ferrets, a couple rats, a guinea pig, and a whole gang of dogs and cats. I have a soft heart for animals have my whole life. It gets me in trouble sometimes when people know that I do and drop off animals at my house. I love them all and take care of each one. 

I am currently learning about my mental and physical illnesses. I have been determined by years end to know what is going on with me. My health has declined and my mental health has not been much better. My anxiety can be overwhelming at times. I am seeking professional help. I see a counselor once a week. 

So speaking of anxiety I have recently purchased a reborn therapy doll. I am hooked. I love her! It does help a lot more than I thought she would. I thought it would be a fun hobby that I can do with my littles as they still love their babies. She is so cute and fun to dress up. I like to hold her as well as she is weighted. I think I also have some sensory issues as well I like weighted blankets and such they calm me.

I am a big nerd I love things like Dr. Who and Sherlock and for sure Supernatural. I like to roleplay through facebook groups. I think that everyone should have a creative outlet. I know that it for sure helps me. I am slowly developing my story telling skills. The kids seem to find it entertaining. But that is all for today do not want to go on and on.

~Keep it Magickal~

No comments:

Post a Comment