Soooo, I have some new ideas for crafting that I am going to be working on. I am very excited to see it come to life. I have found that I have a passion for everything Reborn. I would like to start sewing and creating things for the babies. I think that my creative abilities will flow quite well with this new idea for me. I like to create and I think that it will not hurt my hands like most of the things that I have tried.
Source unknown
I have not had an anxiety attack since I received Phynix. I am really proud of myself on that. I really have enjoyed having her and am trying to not be so impatient waiting for her sister to get here. But she will not be here until next week. I keep checking tracking but they have not updated it since Saturday last week. She is the cutest little thing just looking at her makes me smile.
Source: Paradise Gallery.com
The purging process is still ongoing. I am taking some things to donate today. I finally have the kid's rooms set up the way I want them. I worked in the oldest's yesterday. It is quite nice to get almost all of my house work done within the first couple of hours after the kids are gone off to school. I say couple hours because I am still working on purging. I am still working through things that have been stored or thrown in a bin and ignored. I went through my toy collection yesterday. I was able to part with a couple funkos that I really did not care for in the first place but I got them through a monthly subscription box. I think I am progressing well with letting go of things. I have to work on letting go of more coffee mugs. But I like them so much I do not want to.
So to end this life gets rather busy and I forget to write but I try my best to keep it updated. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
~Keep it Magickal~




No comments:
Post a Comment