So it has begun! I feel like I will never get to the end of it. I have been going through and purging all the extra crap that we have in the house and I have come to notice....we have way too much stuff. Entirely too much clothing and just stuff in general. It has not been too hard to get rid of things so far. But the thing I struggle with the most is my coffee mugs as they are my favorite but honestly how many does one person need? I am trying my best to get down to maybe four of them. I would need more than just one for company and in case the one I always use breaks.
This is from when I first started. I thought I would publish it even though I did not finish it.
This is from when I first started. I thought I would publish it even though I did not finish it.
No comments:
Post a Comment