Sunday, September 24, 2017

The winding road called life

So I know that I have been quiet but we had our first hospitalization for my oldest. He had an incident at school and it was very traumatizing for me. I have horrible anxiety and was shaking for three days. He raised a fist to a teacher and reared back like he was going to hit her. The school called the police and me and it was a huge ordeal. I pretty much had no other choice in the matter. I have been mostly trying to recover from that and him being gone for a week in a behavioral hospital two and a half hours from home. I mean I am thankful that they accepted him as this was the only option I really had. I am now keeping him home tomorrow as I have not gotten his meds straightened out yet. So much stress lately has made me just want to lay in the bed and hide under my blanket. I know that is not something I can do. But I sure would like to. This whole adult thing is so not what it was cracked up to be. 

So now we are working on getting everything back to our "normal". I am still working on our minimizing our junk. It is a very long process so far. I can see the differences in some parts of the house and not in others. I know that it is supposed to help but sometimes I wonder what I got myself into. I think so far the biggest issue is clothes. When you have five people in the house plus blankets and such for the ferrets it builds up quickly. 

I finally was able to get my second reborn. Her name is Serenity Moon. She is the cutest lil thing. I am grateful to have both of them. They have helped so much with my anxiety. I was unsure of how it would be when I got them but they are so worth it. It gives me something to look forward to every morning getting them dressed up and taking pictures for the groups I am in. It is fun and helps me to relax. I would recommend them to anyone that was looking into it or that is just not too sure about them. I think they are wonderful. Plus it is fun to do stuff with my two girls and their babies. They like to dress them up and to make them do poses and such to post in groups as well. I did have my first negative response to them the other day. It really did not bother me. I laughed because just before I told her the babies were mine she was saying she wanted a reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment