Samhain is my very favorite Sabbat. I enjoy decorating and I love to set up my ancestor altar. It is fun to pull out my decorations and put them up and put the things out that remind me of those gone too soon. Those who have left this life and that I miss dearly. I am also excited because my partner is now pagan and this will be his very first Samhain. I am happy to be able to share it with him. The littles like to also participate in the ancestor ritual.
So we have finally been able to get the oldest's meds filled after having to wait since Friday of last week. I am not even sure how he is going to be on them. I am a bit worried because he has never been on one kind of meds well since he was seven. I am hoping that it works out for him. I am hoping also to get him back to school on Thursday. This special needs journey has lots of mountains and winding roads but we seem to get out pretty good on the other side more often than not. It has been a very emotional two weeks for me. I hope that things will settle down soon. I will be looking into homeschooling alternatives in case we have any more issues. I hope that it does not come to that because he really likes to be with his friends.
I am going to keep it short today as I am cooking dinner at the moment and need to clean up the kitchen but wanted to check in.
No comments:
Post a Comment